MANUFACTURER OF LIGHT STEEL STRUCTURE
Bimify manufactures, according to your plans or sketches, any type of galvanized steel profile for the construction of your metal structures (bones and frames).
PRODUCTION OF YOUR INDIVIDUAL PROFILES IN LIGHTWEIGHT STEEL!
Our machines and our construction process are designed for the production of individual profiles, in order to constitute all the components of the buildings to be constructed : structuresof ceiling, structures and trusses of roofs, beams, foundations and lintelswhich are connected on site or in the factory and then delivered as panels to be assembled.
Lightweight steel floor joists
Bimify’s profile system offers a floor farmthat can be built in record time with larger spans and lighter weight than wooden alternatives..
Lightweight steel structure
Our numerically controlled technology allows you to manufacture your light steel structure according to your plans in accordance with the Eurocodes and DTU in force.
Light steel metal frame
The wall frames are made up of C-shaped Z350Ggrade C studs of suitable size with maximum spacing of 600 mm screwed or riveted centers.
MAKING YOUR GALVANIZED STEEL PROFILES FOR ALL METAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
Are you a construction professional? An architect? Or a project management firm? And you want a partner in France to custom-make your profiles in C or U? Send us your plans or sketches for encryption.
A FAST AND INNOVATIVE CONSTRUCTIVE PROCESS FOR ALL YOUR LIGHT STEEL METAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS!
- Our numerically controlled robot uses a fully automated profiling process to manufacture the components of a steel structure.
- Including forming, cuttingto size, perforatingthe hole locations for the connections between the different elements, according to a digital mock-up (BIM), made with software compatible with the IFC (Industry Foundation Classes) format.
- The construction process we propose allows you to build residential, industrial and commercial buildings 3 times faster and up to 40times cheaper than with traditional processes.
- The recent DTU32.3 validates the implementation of our construction process for residential and professional constructions using a cold-formed steel frame.
- From lightweight steel profiles for use in buildings up to four storeys high.
- This process allows the construction of all architectural styles to be built dry, from the single-storey to the R-5,while meeting the para-seismic, para-cyclonic and fire-proof requirements.
WHAT ARE THE DIMENSIONSOF OUR METAL PROFILES?
- Our profiles are made from galvanized steel coils and formed in C or U, 0.75 mm to 1.5 mm thick, depending on the requirements and standards. The proposed C section profiles have nominal dimensions in the range of 64 mmx 37 mm x 0.75 mm to 150 mm x 47 mm x 1.5 mm.
AVANTAGES A LIGHTWEIGHT STEEL METAL FRAME
Compliant with building regulations, Eurocodes, DTU 32.3, BBC or RT,galvanized steel is also suitable for all architectural styles.
Quick and simplified editing
- Easyto set up.
- Pre-assembly of factory frames possible.
- Reducing the duration of your work.
- Up to 70% waste reduction.
- Only your imagination has its limits.
- Suitable for any type of architecture.
Lightweight and Durable
- 30% lighter than wood.
- Resistance to the most difficult conditions and insects.
- Lifespan of the bounding steel structure, about 100 years.
- The structures are designed to withstand a wind of 60 meters per second (about 200 km/h).
- Resists a Category 9 earthquake on the Richter scale.
Your project in metal frame: the steps!
Bimify manufactures from your plans, all types of metal frames for the construction of industrial, commercial, logistics, agricultural and tertiary buildings,but also for all your projects of detached houses.
Send your plan to encrypt your metal structure.
After analysing your plan, our team will send you the encryption.
Once the previous steps have been validated, we will proceed with the manufacturing process.
The steel profiles are delivered to the address of your choice.
HOW DO I GET A QUOTE FOR YOUR METAL FRAME PROJECT?
- Complete all the fields in the form,
- Choose the object of your request,
- If necessary, provide additional information in the Message field.
- For the sake of efficiency, send us your plans in the .ifc and/or .dwg format.
Once the form has been completed and sent, a Bimify advisor will contact you within 24 to 48 hours (business day).